Tuesday 28 June 2011

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! I'll tell you now that you don't have to read my posts. I'm just writing things down on here so that I can get them off my chest. If you want to leave a comment to help me with my problems or anything then please do. Feel free to read what I write.

Now for a bit about me! At the moment i'm 12 years old and will be 13 on the 8th on December this year. I've heard that your teenage years is the best time in your life. I don't know how that works out as i'm finding it hard to cope at times and i'm not even a teenager yet. Sometimes my parents get on my nerves because there to protective or whatever. I also have a little brother who gets on my nerves to!

Anyway, i'll keep the posts coming and feel free to read and comment on them. Bye!
Shona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment